CUE Code of Conduct
Do only that which helps you or your colleagues learn.
It is expected that all involved in CUE are professionals and will behave in a manner appropriate and should use their best judgment and common sense in refraining from disseminating information that is inappropriate or harmful. The above code shall be followed by all attendees, volunteers, members, exhibitors, speakers, sponsors and CUE staff at CUE events, whether occurring face to face or online. Further, CUE reserves the right to revoke current and future membership, attendance, volunteer duties, exhibition or speaker opportunities for those violating the above policy.
CUE's Social Media Guidelines are an extension of our Code of Conduct. Please share any questions, concerns or issues with email@example.com.
Check out the blog post about our Code of Conduct.
There is no seating along the walls or in back of the rooms. If all seats are taken please exit due to fire marshal rules and regulations. The CUE door monitor volunteers will be more than happy to help you find a different session.
- You can add paid all day workshops or lunch n' learns online if you pay via credit card(Visa/MasterCard) or eCheck if you have already registered for the CUE 2017 National Conference.
- No refunds on paid all day workshops and lunch n' learns.
- All sales are final.
- Cost for paid workshops is in addition to conference registration.
- Limited to one 90-min workshop or one 3-hour workshop per attendee if available. (with the exception of the Microsoft all-day workshops)
- You must register for the Full Conference registration in order to attend any workshop/jam session.
- You can also add zero dollar 3-hour or 90-min workshops/CUE Rock Star Jam Sessions online if you have already registered for the conference.
- To pre-register for a workshop, you must do so through your cue.org account. The conference online program is only a resource to view session listings and schedule information.
- Registration materials must be picked up in the Registration area in the Lobby of the Palm Springs Convention Center, prior to attending. Tickets are required for admission.
- Lunch is not included, unless otherwise noted.
- Some workshops and CUE Rock Star Jam Sessions may be sold-out.
- All pre-registered attendees signed up for zero dollar (free) workshops must be in a seat five minutes prior to the beginning of the workshop. If not, you will lose your pre-registered seat and it will be open to other conference participants standing by.
The copyright laws require the payment of a user fee before any performance of copyrighted work (such as music or literature) is used. Speakers and Exhibitors are responsible for procuring permission to use any copyrighted work that is performed, broadcast, or displayed by such persons at the CUE 2017 National Conference.